- Lapis suede Naturalizer Women's Gloria Pump
- Women Pumps Elegant Bow-Knot Tassel High Heels Slip-On Wedding Lady shoes Chaussure Femme orange,5.5
- HUYP Red Cotton Slippers Striped Female Winter Warm Non-Slip Indoor Wooden Floor (Capacity 37)
- WANabcMAN Comfortable Women's Suede Pointy Stiletto High Heels Party Pumps Weeding shoes apricot40 EU
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Lace-up Flats Casual Leather Slip-on Loafers Autumn shoes
- Fay Waters Women's Patent Leather Brogue Oxfords Lace Up Low Heel Perforated Wingtip Ribbon Flat shoes
- bluee Berry Women Canvas Lace Up Falts Ballet shoes (6.5 B(M) US, 11Mint)
- Women Over The Knee High Heel shoes Lady Knee High Boots Popular Ladies Winter Warm Sexy Long Boots
- Justar Men's Spikes Dress shoes Velvet Loafers with gold Buckle Slip-On Tuxedo Slippers Flats
- 1 Upstream shoes Unisex Spring Breathable mesh Swimming Wading shoes Quick Drying Non-Slip Beach Barefoot Soft Water shoes
- Women Cut Out Open Toe Party Sandals Ladies Sexy Platform High Heel shoes,Silver,9
- Alfani Womens Adisonn Leather Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- T-JULY Mid Calf Boots for Women Round Toe PU Platform Booties Slip on Casual Buckle Strap shoes Lady Soft Warm Winter Snow Boots
- Kodiak Women's Candy CSA Safety shoes
- AnMengXinLing Fashion Knee High Boots Women Block High Heel Slouchy Suede Leather Round Toe Back Lace Up Zipper Riding Boot
- Badgley Mischka Womens Sindy Heeled Sandal
- Vibram FiveFingers Speed Running shoes
- Fly London Women's Yata820fly Wedge Sandal
- Reebok Womens Club C 85 FVS Walking shoes
- Brütting XXL Sports shoes Diamond Classic V Black
- Black Suede Sam Edelman Womens Dori Pump
- Unisex Flying Weaving Sneakers, Breathable Mesh Cozy Fitness Running shoes, Trainer Sports shoes
- GPF-fei Men's shoe Loafers shoes Business shoe Driving shoe Lazy shoes Leather Round toe shoe Comfortable Fashion Waterproof Leisure Lightweight,40
- CHENGXIAOXUAN Summer Slippers Men Wear Flip-Flops Flip-Flops Men's Casual Beach shoes Wild Personality Sandals Slide Into Sandals Fashion Slippers
- Columbia Men's ATS Trail Chukka Waterproof Hiking shoes
- Kanyeah Women PU Leather High Heels Dress Sandal Thin Heel Open Toe Ankle Strap Female shoes Buckle Evening Party Dress Fashion shoes
- La Auténtica K100PC - Desert Boot Italian tip Combined, Unisex Adult, Pink Baby - White
- Just XiaoZhouZhou 28 colors Real Fur Slippers Women Fox Fluffy Sliders Comfort with Feathers Furry Summer Flats Sweet Ladies shoes Plus Size 36-45,22,7.5
- AN Womens Pointed-Toe Zipper Bows Imitated Suede Boots DKU02040
- T-JULY Girls Womens Wedge PU Leather Walking Sandals Sports shoes Slip on Comfy Dress Roman Summer Beach Slippers
- Woman Winter Over-The-Knee Boot Chunky High Heels Stretch Fabric Metal Heels Suede Thick Heel Long Boots
- T-JULY Women Sneakers Female Thick Rubber Sole Anti Skid shoes Ladies Hidden Wedge Mesh Breathable Casual Sport shoes
- Dream-Zone Aqua shoes for Women Swimming Sunscreen shoes Summer Surf Non-Slip Yoga Unisex Beach Skin Water shoes
- Summer Sexy Platforms Sandals 14 cm Thin High Heels Cross Strap shoes Woman Cosplay Black Pumps
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Pu Low-Heels Lace-Up Closed-Toe Boots, BUSXT110050
- Fessura] Mens Mummy shoes Black Outsole Basic Light Line Black
- Aerosoles Womens in Conchlusion Flat Sandal
- Karen Scott Womens Eveline Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals
- Holly Womens Slouch Snow Winter Waterproof Long Zip Knee High Boots
- MAYPIE Womens Toairpl Leather Zipper Mid-Calf Boots
- Adidas SoleCourt Boost X Parley shoes Men's Tennis
- Water shoes,Summer Water shoes Men Beach Sandals Upstream Aqua shoes Man Quick Dry River Sea Slippers Diving Swimming Socks
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Sneakers Navy M9697
- Saucony Men's Kinvara Running shoes
- Nike Men's 749680 Low-Top Sneakers
- Lacrosse Men's Ice King 10 400G-M
- Charcoal Cutback Skechers Sport Men's Stamina Nuovo Lace-Up Sneaker
- Medium-Heeled Sandals Roman and Mediterranean Style Sexy Open-Toed Thick-Heeled Women's shoes
- ELFY Women's Cute Lolita Cosplay shoes Bow High Heel Mary Jane Pumps
- Sunlome Vintage Tribal Mask On The Grunge Print Handbags Women's PU Leather Top-Handle Shoulder Bags
- Tirahse Sweet Fashion Women's Performance Buckle Combat Lace-up Military Platform Chunky Heel Motorcycle Cosplay Boots
- WeenFashion Women's Microfibre High-Heels Round-Toe Boots with Slipping Sole and Platform
- Converse Women's AS Double Tongue Ox
- QPGGP-boots Round Head High Heel shoes, Winter, Winter, Leisure, Warmth and Antiskid Boots.
- Btrada Women Large Size Wedge Slipper Fashion Flower Metal Hollowed-Out Heel Sandals
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Navy Hunter Women's Original Gloss Snow BootBlack Tweed Combo Clarks Women's Keesha Luca Pumpswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. purplec Fila Womens White Disruptor II Premium Sneakers) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Metallic Mesh Linen Sperry Women's blueefish 2-Eye Boat shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Purple Women's Fishing Mouth Sandals Slippers with high Drops and Non-Slip Open high Heels Party flip Flops
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Almond Leather Cobb Hill Rockport Women's Bethany Boot
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atTan Sperry Women's Powder Valley Mid Calf BootsMushroom N Clarks Women's Haley Stork Loafer.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Black Birki's Super Unisex Clog
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: White Off White Lacoste Womens Sideline Sneaker
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Alabaster Naturalizer Womens Julisa Pump
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Speed red, speed red-black Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from red Rieker Womens Schtiefelette red, 961635-41, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Wild Dove ECCO Womens Soft 7 Zip Ii Sneaker chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Wild Dove ECCO Women's Women's Soft 7 Tie Fashion Sneaker, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Dark Tan Suede Clarks Womens Edenvale Page Fashion Boot
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Black Frye Women's Terri Gore Mule
Purple Women's Rome Hollow High Heel Sandals Shiny Rhinestone Alien High Heel Slippers Crystal Diamond Slippers
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Black New Tumbled Leather Sam Edelman Women's Petty BootDark Shadow Dark Shadow ECCO Womens Aspina Low Gore-tex Textile Hiking shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Heather pink Vince Camuto Womens Renny D'Orsay & Two PiecePowder ECCO Womens Gillian Casual Slip on SneakerJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Desert Sand Sand - White Nike Women’s Air Max Thea Low-Top Sneakers, BlackOcean Rieker Damen Schnuerhalbschuhe red, 961617-41The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Black Antique Soft Vintage Frye Women's Carson Ballet FlatDusty pink suede Sam Edelman Womens Rumi Mulepossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Black Badgley Mischka Womens white Ballet FlatMoonstone Taryn pink Womens Faye Loafer Flatas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Black Black Pajar Women's Iceberg Snow BootsBlack Merrell Women's Hollyleaf Sandalarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Amp Magenta Chaco Women's Z2 Classic Athletic Sandal; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Turquoise yucca Mizuno Women's Wave Sonic Running shoes Pink; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atBlack Liberty Merrell Women's Siren Sport Q2 Hiking shoespurple Hunter Original Short Boot Snow Boot